Friday 18 March 2011

I am a fool....

It must be bcos i am a fool.
It must be okay even if it hurts me.
Even if you tease me that is a foolish love,bcos i am such a helpless fool..
My wanting to be good to him,is enough to make me happy.\
Even if he smiles at me once, I am happy with that smile.
Untill the person he loves come along, I am going to stay by his side like this...
It is a love that makes me happy just to give .
So i wont wish for anything more....
In a place that he can always reach me if he holds out her hand......
In a place where i can always hear him if he calls out to me.....
I will stay there without any change, Bcos i love him......
Bcos ...... I ....... Am...... A........Fool........
Although everything has change i still think that a am a idoit fool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment