Saturday 19 March 2011

I duonno why......

I still cant get over you......
Cant remember how many months it has been since we broke up.....
But i cry everytime when i think about you......
The sound of the rain droplets always leaves my heart shaken up.......
I regrett giving you my love..... I regrett getting attached to you........
I regrett holding you back........Why do i have to face th pain alone????
I tried to be your only girl,and did you ever understand my heart?????
Now it became the compass of broken love......
Tears are flowing down,and soaks the dry lips......
What should i do, i still cant get you out of my mind........
I cried alot bcos of you, I feel hurt bcos of you,I belive in the love bcos of you......
And now I lost everything bcos of you.......
I am speechless,sufocatting,and hurt .
A world without you.......
Chewd out my heart,stomped on my dignity,Torn apart my heart.....And why did you leave me behind???
It also rain on that day,you stared at me wordlessly,you stared at me and nothing else......
Those trembling gazes, and the awkardly force smile,speaks of our seperation......
I really regrett giving you my everything........
And i face everything myself......
You told me to leave and the moment i leave, you treat me as insane it is just to hard......
Then i cry silently and wordlessly , cos i feel that i am really a fool.....
To belive in you......
This kind of jerk!!! I hate you!!!!
But i dun noe why sometimes i still miss you......
But whenever it rains i feel like go to the rain and cry.....
Bcos it reminds me what you told me in the rain......
And when i cry in the rain i will feel better......
All bcos of you i become like this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment